Foundry worker and integrator since 1929
- 1929 : Birth of DEJOIE Company based in Nantes (44), specialist in lead
- 1939-1945 : Lead shortage during second world war forces DEJOIE to redirect its activity towards the manufacturing of aluminium casting parts.
- 1949 : DEJOIE supplies its first mail boxes to the French Postal Services.
- 1988 : Subsidiary of LEMER group, lead foundry.
- 1995 : Lead seals activity is relocated at LEMER, last French manufacturer.
- 2001 : DEJOIE Company is certified ISO 9001version 2000.
- 2016 : Dejoie company update its certification ISO 9001 version 2015.